Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Product Review Time...=D
 
Avalon Organics
Vitamin C Renewal: Refreshing Cleansing Gel
 
Antioxidant-intensive cleanser lathers,brightens and provides Photo-Aging Defense.
Pure Botanical cleansers lather away toxins
and impurities for fresh, bright skin. Plant-derived and
antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Lemon Bioflavinoids and White Tea soothe
oxidative stress and help fight the visible signs of photo-aging.




Avalon Organics Website
http://www.avalonorganics.com/
 
Bottle made with 100% recycled Materials
8.5 fl oz (251 ml)
Online $12.50
I bought it at Target for $9.99
♦♦♦♦
 
Before using Avalon Organics, I used St.Ives green tea cleanser,
but I found out that st.ives is not a cruelty free company and is now owned
by Unilever. The first thing I was about to run out of was the above mentioned
st.ives cleanser, so I started on a search for a cruelty free cleanser and came upon this brand
from the leaping bunny list is cruelty free products.
 
♦♦♦♦
 
 
 
Product:
It's a thick gel, so a little bit goes a long way...
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling soft, cleansed, and leaves my skin with a nice glow after.
Does a great job of removing makeup.
Does not leave my face feeling dry, and no flimy residue after it's rinsed off.
Great for all skin types, And has helped clear up little blemishes that I had.
Natural product without the harmful chemicals..
 
Scent:
The Scent is not overpowering.
The orange scent does lessen during use..
 
How I use it:
I prefer to use it at night only before bed.
I have Combination oily skin, if I wash over wash my face, my skin reacts to the dryness by    producing more oils to compensate.
A small pump of this goes along way and lathers well.
If Im wearing liquid eyeliner I use one pump for my eyes alone and another for the rest of my face.
 
Would I recommend this Product ?
Yes, it works for all skin types.
If you are sensitive to smells I would air on the side of caution...


Hope you found this review helpful....
Thanks so much for reading...
Til Next Time..=D
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment