Friday, January 18, 2013

Chapped Lip Blues...
 
I am currently going through Chapped lip blues,
since I have chapped lips I thought I'd do a video
on how I like to cure my chapped lips..
 
♦♦♦♦ 
 
Sunday before I left for work I looked in the mirror
and my lips were bright red and I wasn't wearing
any lip product at all...so I knew I had a case of
CHAPPED LIPS!! (insert echo here lol)..the cause
of my chapped lips..not enough water Tuesday,wednesday
and Thursday I had been drinking a bottle of
water a day(16.90z) the regular size, and my body
was used to me drinking 75.0z(full 8 servings of
water recommended) daily for the past 3 weeks..
 
Cure # 1
Sugar Vanilla Mixture
Ingredients needed :
*Vaseline
*Sugar
*Vanilla
*Small Bowl
Making the mixture is really easy and doesn't take
that long to make, simply take a small bowl pour
a tablespoon of vanilla extract into the bowl,followed-
by a half a tablespoon of Vaseline and lastly
sugar.You want to use alot of sugar to make the
mixture a thick consistency..
Step 1- brush teeth
Step 2- using your toothbrush make circular mot-
ions on your lips,wipe away any dead skin.
Step3- Apply your favorite lip balm,leave it on for
15-20 minutes and remove.
Step4- Rub the Sugar Vanilla on lips
You can leave it on overnight and wake up to
super soft lips or leave it on for at least 20 minutes
and remove...which ever way you prefer is
awesome!!!
I hope this helps, thanks so much for reading..
Til Next time...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment