Thursday, July 17, 2014

Nail art designs: Glitter polka dot love


Hello lovelies, today I am going to share some nail designs, I recently did on my nails and I am quite pleased
with the way they came out.


I used Revlon's Temptress for my pinky & index finger, I wanted a sheer
light pink but I didn't have one that I liked, so I went with this one.
&
OPI's Skull and Crossbones for the remaining three.
For the designs the white was a sinful colors nail polish
the name escapes me at the moment but any white nail polish will do.
The glitter was part of the Designer Disney Princess nail polish set
that was released in 2011, I used Cinderella's color.



           


So I used ice water to help dry them dry because I still had some other
stuff to do, I grabbed my pencil case and smeared some of the
polka dots.


I'm really happy with the way they came out. I'm
glad the polka dots got smeared where they did
because it isn't really noticeable.

Hope you enjoyed the design, thanks so much for reading..
til next time lovelies....
*hugs*







No comments:

Post a Comment