Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nail art designs: Nude & Black

for this nail art I used to colors,
Wet N Wild's private viewing
&
Jordanna's black & Nail Art pop nail polish.

I started by applying my basecoat,
I love jordanna's garlic growth basecoat.
I applied wet n wild's megalast nail color in
Private Viewing. It's my favorite nude color
there is a slight shimmer to it, I noticed the shimmer
after I first tried it and fell in love.

I used ice water to dry them. 

I started using jordanna's black nail polish
and mixed it with their Pop art nail polish.

For the polka dots, I used two different sized dotting tools.
I started with bigger dots at the tip and left some open space
to apply the smaller size dots.

I decided to do the same design on my right hand, and it came out
good, I have to practice on two things, the first is just drawing designs
on my right hand and the second is drawing a good straight line
with my left hand.

Practice means more nail designs which is always fun.

I once again used ice water to dry my nails.
I noticed less streaking with my nail art
after using ice water to dry my nails.

my left hand 

 
my right hand

I'm very happy with the way they came out,
I've gotten some compliments on them too..
Do you have a favorite nude nail polish, if so leave me a comment
below, I'm always on the lookout for more nude nail polishes..
thanks for reading...
til next time lovelies...







No comments:

Post a Comment