Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Product Review: Jason Naturals Aloe Vera Pure Natural Deodorant Roll-On
 
Our Pure Natural Deodorant Roll-On effectively controls odor
for long lasting protection.Naturally sourced corn and rice
starches neutralize odor, while grapefruit seed extract known
for it's antimicrobial properties, help fight odor causing bacteria.
Natural Aloe Vera and nourishing Vitamin E soothe and soften your
underarms.

 
 
No Aluminum,Parabens,
Phthalates or Propelyne Glycol

3 fl oz.

Cruelty free

Leaping Bunny Certified




**This Review is for the Roll on only**
 
Packaging:*Slim bottle, I prefer a slim bottle vs. a wider one becasue the wider
  ones are just awkward for me to handle...
*twist off cap
Scent:*it has a light pleasant Aloe Vera scent.
*if you are sensitve to scents I would recommend
  smelling this before purchasing.

Product:*I have a love/hate relationship with all roll-ons in general.
*I put it on shirtless, because I want it on my underarm not my shirt.
*I want the aloe vera stick but the vitamin shoppe did not have so I
  went with the roll-on.
*It lasts for four hours(my shifts are usually 4 hours long) I wore it
  to work and when I got home I smelled a little musky..lol
*If you're an active person you are going to be reapplying after 4 hours.
*I love using this when I'm just lounging around at home.
 ( I have a non-cruelty free one for work/more active days)
*I am excited to try their deodorant stick to see if it will be stronger for work.


Hope you found this review helpful, thankies for reading...
Til Next Time...=D





No comments:

Post a Comment