Saturday, June 22, 2013

Product Review: Alba Botanica Natural Even Advanced Sea Moss Moisturizer Spf 15

Natural Even Advanced Sea Moss Moisturizer Spf 15
Protects against blotchiness for an even complexion.
 
"A daily does of sun doesn't have to be a risky proposition with this lightweight,
antioxidant rich miracle worker.Our naturally powerful Marine Complex featuring
sea moss extracts, stimulates cell regeneration to help correct uneven tone,
while our breathable sunscreens help protect against future discoloration
and sun-induced complexion issues.Wears well alone or under makeup."


 
 
With Antioxidants
100% Vegetarian
Cruelty Free
Leaping Bunny Certified
Made in the USA
2 fl.oz
 
No Artificial Colors
No Parabens
No Phthalates,
No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
No Sodium Myreth Sulfate
 
So since I decided to go cruelty free I started looking for substitutes for the products
I used on a daily basis, and I started with my moisturizer. Now I previously used
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Moisturizer, and although it is a good product,
I don't like that it is not cruelty free. So after I bought my moisturizer at
The Vitamin Shoppe (wooot wooot to the vitamin shoppe carrying cruelty free products)
we stopped at Target and as I was checking out the Clearance end caps(I love me some target clearance) I saw this product and honestly I only saw that it was a moisturizer w/ spf 15,
leaping bunny certified and was on clearance for 5.98, and I was sold.....And I am so glad
I bought this, sorry for this little mini-story lol...
Packaging:
*
So I love that Alba Botanica's line of products have different color packaging for different skin
   types/collections, and since this has sea moss and the packaging is light green, I see what you
   did there Alba Botanica and I like it..
* Tube with a twist off cap, and it's a good size to travel with..
Product:
*
As a moisturizer it works amazeeng, sets into my skin very nicely
*I touch my face and it feels and looks moisturized, doesn't feel greasy after using it.
*It's not a harsh sunscreen, it's natural.
*It evened up my skin tones, one of my co-workers was the first to notice the even skin tone.
*I love the  sunscreen helps prevent uneven skin tone.
*My only Con to this product is it does leave a little bit of shine.
* Makeup doesn't look weird when applied on top of this, and doesn't sit heavy like regular sunscreen.
*A little bit of this goes a long way.
*Miss moisturizer and Mister Sunscreen had a baby, It's not a heavy cream and it's not a runny sunscreen it's a good balance of the two...lol
Scent:
*
For many the scent of the product is determines if they will buy any product, for me it's a pleasant
  scent, it's not too overpowering and it does fade away after application.
*Doesn't have a heavy sunscreen smell..
*If you are sensitive to smells I would say smell this in store before buying.
 
I would recommend this for everyone, I absolutely love this product, and I know I will be stocking up on this for the summer....

Thankies so much for reading..
Til Next Time Lovelies...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment