Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Meeting Celebrities at Disneyland

I met my first celebrity and it happened at my favorite place, that night I was with my best friend Bre her girlfriend and my husband. We had talked about meeting celebrities my husband has met Nicholas Cage & Travis Barker. My best friend has met Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco, & Josh Dallas from Once Upon a time. The latter of which happened on a night when a cast member had been particularly rude to her, and meeting him was just the thing she needed.

Bre & Josh Dallas... such happy on her face.

I had mentioned who we had seen, Jack Black & Selena Gomez. And after I remember thinking "I would love to meet someone famous here.. my ultimate dream is to meet either Dick Van Dyke or Julie Andrews.
We made our way to Big Thunder Mountain, and I always bring a book with me whenever we go to Disneyland in a group, there are some rides I won't touch because of my epilepsy, and big thunder mountain is one of them, it hurts my brain and makes me feel really uncomfortable. So I went to sit on one of the benches by the ride. They came back and said Miranda Cosgrove sat in front of them and that she was at the exit taking pictures with fans. My husband asked me if I wanted to go over and get a pic. I remember nodding yes, but was extremely nervous, he called her name and asked if we could get a picture and she said yes, I remember telling her "I'm such a huge fan of yours", and she said thanks. I loved her in school of rock, & icarly is one of my favorite shows, if Jerry Trainor had been there I know I would have cried.

my best friend said it best. "I lived my icarly dream..

if you've met any celebrities at Disneyland leave me a pic down below, I would love
to see who you've met.



No comments:

Post a Comment