Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Product Review: Wet N Wild Mega Plump Mascara

Plump up the volume! Get 5 times the volume with this mascara that amplifies 
and plumps for plush, dramatic lashes. This volumizing formula delivers thicker lashes
in an instant. The voluminous brush wraps around the entire lash line for full
impact without the clumping.


Cruelty Free

Available in:
Very Black


http://wnwbeauty.com/product.php?cid=15&pid=88&subid=24


*This Review is for the Waterproof formula only.*

Packaging
I remember the old packaging of all of the wet n wild mascaras, and this one
was my least favorite, it was very weird to hold. Within recent years they
have changed the look of a lot of their makeup, and not only that but they
stepped up as far as the quality of the products.
I love this new packaging, it's much more sleek and easy to handle.







Product
 I'm going to start off with the wand, its a plastic wand,
I have no preference when it comes to wands, this one is a larger,
perfect for creating more voluminous lashes.
The formula of this mascara is a little bit dry.
There is a little bit of clumping but it's not a lot.
Does it give me 5x the volume ? No
It does give me noticeably more voluminous lashes
but I do not agree with the claim of 5x the volume.
The packaging claims 5x the volume, and the website claims 3x
the volume, which I completely agree with.



Quality control issue
I have purchased this mascara numerous times, on one occasion I bought
it and there wasn't enough product in the tube. I have only
experienced this once since I've started buying this mascara,
and it hasn't happened since.


Waterproof
As far as it's waterproof qualities, it gets the job done,
I like to layer my mascara and I always end with this one.
It's safe to say that there is a good chance that I'll cry whenever
we go to Disneyland, and every time I have my lashes still look good.

Would I recommend this product ?
Yes. It's a great waterproof mascara that gives
you noticeably fuller lashes.

Here are some pics of my lashes before/after using this mascara






If you have this mascara let me know in the comments how
it's worked out for you...

til next time lovelies....




No comments:

Post a Comment